The school is dedicated to educating the 'whole child', thus enabling all our children to feel valued, reach their full potential and take their proper place in society.
In order to educate the 'whole child' we aim:
- To enable every child to achieve his/her potential in a way that takes account of each child's individuality.
- To deliver a curriculum that offers rich and varied opportunities.
- To inspire all children to acquire, develop and apply a broad range of knowledge, understanding and skills.
- To promote an ethos in which children can become creative, innovative, enterprising and confident.
- To encourage an enquiring mind and a capacity to think rationally, creatively and critically, thereby enabling children to make informed choices.
- To promote children's understanding of their own and others spiritual, moral and social development.
- To foster a sense of responsibility towards themselves, those around them and the environment to help them become good citizens in a multi-cultural society.